Quality Tile & Grout Cleaning Glenelg
Do your tiles get slimey and grimey? Sick and tired of dirty grout and mould growth? Have you tried cleaning the tiles and grout and find you unable to get your floor clean with a mop and bucket? Are you having to continuously scrub your tiles? Our state of the art equipment and new technology allows us to get maximum soil and stain removal without leaving any sticky residues behind. Our top quality tile cleaning products will go to work on your floor, and then our truck-mounted hot water extraction rinsing will whisk away the dissolved dirt, grease, and spots.
Once we professionally clean your floor you may want to consider protecting it by using a sealant. Grout is porous and can easily be stained if not properly sealed. Most tilers do not seal the grout after they install your tiles. We provide a number of attractive options for sealing your tiled floors, including wet and dry-look to match the appearance of your home. Sealing provides added protection against stains, as well as reduces routine maintenance and keeps your floors looking like new for longer. Sealing prevents stain causing liquids from soaking into it.
Natural Look Tile and Grout Sealing
Have your flooring sealed with a natural look, penetrating sealer; this sealer prevents penetration by liquids therefore preventing stains. We recommend this service after a deep clean, as it will prevent future build-up of dirt and grime.
If you have porous flooring such as terracotta, sandstone, or just plain concrete, we can seal it with a penetrating natural look sealer. Your tiles will retain their natural texture, just like new, whilst repelling water, oil and soil.
Wet Look Sealing
If you prefer the glossy wet look of satin sealers, we can help you too. We can strip and seal your slate floors and restore it back to its original condition.
Our service will exceed your expectations. We offer regular cleaning services, as well as individual spring cleans and vacate services. For an obligation-free quote on your grout and tile cleaning needs, contact our friendly and professional team. We will be more than happy to help.
Tile & Grout Cleaning Services Glenelg
Book Tile and Grout Cleaning in Glenelg with Sapphire Clean
If you have tiles in your Glenelg home, you may want to consider professional tile and grout cleaning. Tiles and grout can be the beautiful finishing touches in any home, if they are installed and maintained correctly. Tiles are very durable and long-lasting, too. However, these fixtures are also vulnerable to dirt, bacteria, and spills. Not only can these issues result in discolouration and stains, but they are also health concerns for your family, co-workers, or pets. At Sapphire Clean, we offer tile and grout cleaning along with a range of other professional cleaning services.
Benefits of Professional Tile and Grout Cleaners
Although tile and grout can be difficult to keep clean, there’s good news: we can do all the work for you. Our professional tile and grout cleaning methods can leave you with a cleaner, healthier home. Here are a few of the benefits of trusting this job to a professional.
- We can remove the most stubborn stains. Our professional equipment has the power to blast away dirt and stains that hours of scrubbing will not remove. Furthermore, our cleaning process won’t leave behind residues that attract more dirt the way soapy cleaning solutions will.
- Protection from future stains. Grout is porous, so it soaks up liquid like a sponge – which is one reason that it becomes discoloured so easily. We can apply sealants to help keep dirt and grime out of your grout and keep your grout looking new.
- This is what we do. While it would take most homeowners hours of hard scrubbing to clean their grout, and they still wouldn’t get the results they want, we can handle the job in a fraction of the time with our know-how and professional equipment. Hiring professional tile and grout cleaners is a great way to work smarter, not harder.
Related Services We Provide to Tile Cleaning and Grout Cleaning
Sapphire Clean offers a range of cleaning services to keep your whole house or office looking its best. Besides tile and grout cleaning, we also provide:
- Carpet cleaning– We use hot water extraction to keep your carpets thoroughly clean.
- Upholstery cleaning– We can refresh the look of your living areas by safely and efficiently cleaning your unique furniture with the right products.
- Leather cleaning– We use gentle hand-cleaning processes to remove grime build-up from your leather furniture and condition it to keep it soft and protect it from UV damage.
- Commercial cleaning– If it’s your office you need professional cleaning for; we can help. We offer a full range of commercial cleaning services with a focus on the safety and health of your employees and customers and the success of your business.
- Pressure Cleaning – We are experienced in all aspects of high pressure cleaning. All the products we use a biodegradable. We can remove even the most stubborn of stains.
Contact our customer service team today
There’s not much you can do to hide a poorly-maintained or poorly-installed tiled floor. That is why it’s important for you to employ a professional. Sapphire Clean has 16 years of quality service under our belts, and we’re looking forward to many more. We do everything we can to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with their work. If you want your tile and grout, carpet, upholstery, or leather furniture looking like it did when it was new, contact us today to discuss your cleaning needs.
We offer professional tile and grout cleaning services in Glenelg including surrounding suburbs like Aberfoyle Park, Bedford Park, Blackwood, Brighton, Eden Hills and Edwardstown.